Stephen M. Morrow, Sr. (Stephen), was born and raised in Arnaudville, Louisiana, attended the University of Southwestern Louisiana and graduated with his degree in Business Administration in 1975. Between 1975 and 1982 Stephen was a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for various pharmaceutical companies. After graduation from Southern University Law School in 1985, with Honors, Stephen founded the firm of Morrow Law Offices in 1989.
His practice has been devoted for over three decades to the representation of injured workers, and their families, involving worker’s compensation, social security, automobile accidents, industrial accidents, and offshore injury claims.
Stephen is a member of the St. Landry Parish Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association and Association of Trial Lawyers of America. Mr. Morrow has served as Secretary/Treasurer, Vice-President, and President of the St. Landry Parish Bar Association. Stephen is the father of four children, and is married to the Honorable Sharon M. Morrow, Worker’s Compensation Administrative Law Judge.
Stephen M. Morrow – Morrow, Gates & Morrow – Managing Partner
Name: Stephen M. Morrow, Sr.
Born: Arnaudville, Louisiana, 07/24/52
Admitted to Louisiana Bar in 1986, member no. 17333
Admitted to practice before the Eastern, Western and Middle U.S. District Courts
Admitted to practice before the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Southwestern Louisiana (Now University of Louisiana- Lafayette), B.S. in Business Administration, 1975
- Southern University Law School, Juris Doctorate 1985
- American Bar Association Member
- Louisiana Association of Justice
- American Association of Justice
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- St. Landry Parish Bar Association (Secretary- Treasurer 1991-1992; Vice President 1992-1993; President 1993-1994)
- Recognized as a Top Lawyer in Acadiana, as published in Acadiana Profile magazine, February/March 2014 edition;
- Recognized as an Honored Member of Who’s Who in practicing attorneys. 1989;
- Honored by Strathmore’s Who’s Who, 1999-2000, as an individual who has Demonstrated Leadership and Achievement in their Occupation, Industry and Profession, 1999-2000