William “Will” P. Morrow
Personal Injury Lawyer
Will is an experienced Personal Injury Attorney located in Opelousas, Louisiana and represents clients throughout the state. He previously served as the last law clerk for the Honorable Donald Hebert at the 27th Judicial District Court from 2013 to 2014.
Since being admitted to practice law in 2015, Will has concentrated on personal injury, as well as automobile and trucking accidents.
Will and his wife, Angela are the proud parents of an energetic boy, William. When he is not helping clients, Will enjoys spending time with his family embracing the culture of Acadiana, and being outdoors hunting and fishing.
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. 2013
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.A. 2010
- Louisiana State
- U.S. District Court Western and Middle Districts
- American Association for Justice
- Lafayette Parish Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- St. Landry Parish Bar Association, former president
- Acadiana’s Top Lawyers, 2019, 2022 and 2023