William P. Morrow (Will) was born and raised in Opelousas, Louisiana. He attended Louisiana State University and graduated with a Bachelor of General Studies in 2010. He then attended Southern University Law Center, graduating in 2013. After obtaining his Juris Doctor (JD) degree, Will served as Honorable Donald Hebert’s last law clerk at the 27th Judicial District Court in Opelousas, Louisiana.
Will entered the practice of law and began practicing at Morrow, Gates & Morrow, LLC in 2015. His areas of concentration are directed towards personal injury, as well as automobile and trucking accidents.
Will was admitted to and is a member of the American Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, St. Landry Parish Bar Association and the Louisiana Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
J.D. – 2013
- Louisiana State University
B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2010
Major: General Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- St. Landry Parish Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member